We had a chance to do another interview with Social Media Examiner founder and blog expert Michael Stelzner on his blog’s success and tips for growing your blog. Michael Stelzner starting blogging with his Writing White Papers blog started in 2005. He had so much success, he wanted to come out with a new blog and did so in 2009 when he launched Social Media Examiner which currently has 600,0000 visits per month and 155,000 email subscribers.
He attributes the success of Social Media Examiner to
- the super rich content they offer
- having multiple bloggers
- using white papers or free offer to get them on newsletter
During this video interview he answers these questions:
- Which is more important having RSS subscribers or email newsletter opt-ins?
- Advice on what to write and make you the source in your industry?
- How to get the word out about your blog?
See for yourself:
Blogging Success Fundamentals for Business Workshop is a revolutionary training event will cover topics that are designed to take you from concept to blogging success including:
- What is a Blog Strategy How does a blog fit into your business
- Lay out a blog strategy blue print
- Tactics and easy ways to create blog content
- Analytics – what to measure and how to measure your blog traffic and impact
- Technical tools to optimize your blog
- Plugins for mobile users
- Steps to take to Promote your blog
The Blogging Fundamentals for Business Workshop takes place over 2 Weeks. All 5 sessions are being taught exclusively by master blogger Michael Stelzner himself. Act now for the best deal
To check out Mike and review the quality of his training and expertise, attend his Free Webinar June 26 WEBINAR: 9 Businesses Doing Blogging Right: What You Need to Know
Please share the things that are working for you and your blogging in the comments below.