Tag Archives: business growth strategy

6 Tips To Create An Effective Inbound Marketing Campaign

How to Start Making Effective, Lovable Campaigns by Barbra Bannon, originally posted at SparkEvolution.com Now that we’ve covered the key characteristics of marketing that people love, let’s discuss how you can adopt these features in your marketing practices. In this … Continue reading

Posted in Business & Personal Skills, Marketing Ideas, Self Promotion, Systems | Tagged , , | 1 Comment

 

How is What You’re Doing Getting You Closer To Your Goals?

Or is it? Do you actually have a marketing strategy? Over and over again, I’ve seen how business owners try tactics that are costing them not only the ability to get new clients (and the money that goes along with … Continue reading

Posted in Business & Personal Skills, Entrepreneurship, Marketing Ideas | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

 

How Psychographics Strengthen Your Small Business Marketing

Know who your audience IS, not just what they want… to find the ideal client. Whether you’re starting up your business or have been in business a while, you must be exact to attract your ideal clients. However, when the … Continue reading

Posted in Entrepreneurship, Systems | Tagged | Leave a comment

 

Keeping in Touch Is More Important Than You Think

With just 4% of people willing to do business with you the very first time they hear about you …keeping in touch with your prospects is more important than ever. The other 96% will do business with you only when … Continue reading

Posted in Business & Personal Skills, Entrepreneurship, Systems | Tagged | 1 Comment

 

7 Twitter Growth Strategies

Twitter has been really good to my businesses! In a short span of only 4 weeks I was able to increase sales, using exclusively Twitter, by over 1231%. Needless to say, I’m a HUGE fan of Twitter and feel it … Continue reading

Posted in Twitter | Tagged , | Leave a comment