Social Buzz U is Social Buzz Club’s weekly webcast where experts offer high content training on the latest tools, online marketing and business practices.
We have delivered over 125 webinars to date. We are very proud of the content, speakers and our community. Yet, we refuse to sit on our laurels. We want to get better and need your input.
Our very first Social Buzz U webinar was on August 18, 2011 with Denise Wakeman, the initial weeks were followed by training from Amy Porterfield, Jeff Herring, and Mari Smith. Since that time we have delivered high content virtual trainings from over 125 presenters. This is one of the most valuable bonuses of being a paid member of the Social Buzz Club. Whether you’re a start up entrepreneur or highly sought after thought leader, we know you will gain wisdom from these leaders
We need your HELP to Make Social Buzz U Better
As we near our 3rd Anniversary we are inviting our community to speak up and let us know what is most valuable to you. We want to know what kinds of virtual training events you would drop everything for to attend. Or that you would want to watch the replays for sure!
Please take our 1 question survey and let us know what you want to learn.
How to be a speaker for Social Buzz U
We frequently get asked, “how do I become a speaker on Social Buzz U?”.
We have a few requirements:
- that you have a cleaned up list size of 5,000 or more who are entrepreneurs, authors, thought leaders, bloggers or social media managers.
- You have experience presenting webinars with PowerPoint or Keynote slides.
- Your webinars deliver high value and get rave reviews.
- You also must email your list to invite them to register for your webinar. Then share about it on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- We highly recommend you join Social Buzz Club. It is preferred that you become a Premium Member.
Oh, and it only works if you love Social Buzz Club as well.
If you meet the above, then send us a request via http://socialbuzzclub.com/help –
Place in the subject: Speaker Inquiry from Your Name
In the description include:
- Your topic. And a 2 sentence description of what you teach. Hint: Make it compelling so we get excited about you.
- Email List size.
- What you love about Social Buzz Club.
Please include your phone number and Links to your main social media accounts
We look forward to continuing to bring world class experts and training to you weekly.
kera is the owner and propagator of somethingelse support studio – offering web/wordpress, marketing & admin support for people doing it virtually alone.